Thursday 30 June 2011

Some of the hard stuff

Another batch of files uploaded but the list of people who finished at the first attempt remains a challenge. It involved the most challenging design and formulas that I have ever achieved but they are only as good as the database. The database does not know that John Cannell started the Parish Walk without finishing in 1962. I could eliminate him but it would be pointless without knowing how many others also started but didn't finish up to 1973.

So for all those dozens of people who have asked for the list of people who have finished the course at the very first attempt, just just tell me that there are errors but try and give me a whole list please. That way I can just flag them to hide from the list next year.


Debut and best

No comments:

Post a Comment